For transferring EDI messages, we use HTTP(S), FTP, AS2 and OFTP. GXS and X400 VANs are also available on request. You will receive orders (ORDERS) and order changes (ORDCHG) electronically from us and will be able to send us your order confirmations (ORDRSP), notify us that you have received the goods, speed up our goods receipt (DESADV) and receive credit notes from us (INVOIC).
- High document volumes
- Of prime importance for highly integrated processes
For transferring web-based EDI messages, we use an Internet interface that every supplier can access via a browser, using personal access data.
You receive our order details conveniently via the Internet and receive e-mail notification when new orders have come in. You can notify us that you have issued the goods and accelerate our goods receipt over the Internet with the click of a button.
- Low document volumes
- Of prime importance for SMEs without converters
The guidelines to be followed for using the information are summarised in these documents for the suppliers.
- To be our supplier - supplier application form
- General terms and conditions of purchase
- Transport and packaging regulations in Europe
- Transport and packaging regulations in America and Asia
- How to create a shipment in TMIS
- Instruction for delivery
- Code of Conduct of Würth Industrie Service
- Code of Compliance of Würth Group
Find more documents in our download centre.