Have you completed your graduation, but are still unsure about which career suits you the best? Would you like to obtain the nationwide entrance qualification for university of applied sciences in a company after graduation?
A one-year internship is the right choice for
- obtaining an entrance qualification for university of applied sciences (practical part)
- learning about everyday professional life
- filling the gap between graduation from school and starting an apprenticeship or (dual) study program
Apply now for a one-year internship. You will have the opportunity to get a first insight into the professional world in one of our business areas and prepare yourself intensively for your further career path.
The internship position is normally filled consecutively for at least 6 months, up to a maximum of 12 months.
What we offer:
- Valuable insights into how one of the world’s leading trading company operates
- Versatile tasks and a high degree of individual responsibility
- A good working environment that places great emphasis on team spirit
- Personal support throughout the internship period and regular feedback discussions
- Exciting networking opportunities in various areas
- Welcome event and weekly meet and mingle for trainees
Since I had no experience of everyday office life before my internship, such as writing business emails or making professional phone calls, I am glad to have learned all the basics through the internship before starting with the apprenticeship. I think this will allow me to start my apprenticeship much more confidently.
Janina, One-year intern in Marketing followed by apprenticeship
Our current vacancies for one-year internships can be found on the job board.
If you do not find a suitable vacancy on our job board, feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in:
- Our awards
- Where can you meet us at career fairs?
- Which skilled occupations and dual study programmes are we offering?
- Everything at a glance: Our apprenticeship brochure
Do you still have questions?
No problem! You can contact us at any time about apprenticeship, dual study programme or internship.
Please call us on +49 7931 91-0 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Have you already registered yourself?
- Haven’t applied yet?
Show job vacancies
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see here. You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our Data protection declaration.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.
The Würth Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG collects and processes the personal data provided in the form in order to process the requested request for you. Please note the mandatory fields in the forms. The legal basis for this processing, the absolutely necessary data, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, implementation of a pre-contractual measure. The processing of data voluntarily provided by you is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Thereafter, processing is permissible which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to have contact with you, our customers, to improve our consulting quality and to be able to contact you more easily in case of possible queries. The data collected will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary to process your enquiry and to contact you. They are then deleted.
Supplementary data protection information, in particular regarding your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and complaint, can be found in our data protection declaration.