What are C-Parts?
It goes without saying that screws, nuts and washers are not the most important components of an industrial system or machine. However, without a doubt, these C-Parts are essential for the ultimate end product.
- Parts with secondary importance for the end product
- Low-priced materials with a maximum value < EUR 20.00 per piece
- Excessive procurement cost compared to the value
- Offset via material overheads
- Parts that are handled in bulk
Although the purchasing volume of these C-Parts is very low, the procurement costs are very high. During boom times with high levels of demand, handling repeat orders and coordinating these items for industrial manufacturing companies can be almost overwhelming.
This is precisely where we come in with our C-Part solutions, Kanban solutions and other modular logistics solutions.
- Benefits of C-Parts management
- Customised supply direct from Bad Mergentheim to all European customers
- Individual combination of system solutions
- Adjustment of inventory levels and planning in line with economic conditions
- Ongoing extension of the product range in accordance with current industry requirements
- Use of innovative technologies such as RFID and iScale
- Specially developed software (KMS Kanban Management System) for bin management
- Continuously monitored delivery cycles to automatically replenish your C-Part requirements
- Personal, on-site service by one of our field engineers
- Individual support provided by one of our employees in the office
- Team of experts with extensive industry skills and knowledge of your market
- Dual shift system and Saturday working for maximum delivery speedin accordance with economic conditions
- Use of innovative technologies such as CPS®RFID, ORSY®mat and many more
- Personal on-site support