Your main focus:
- Personal consultation of our industrial customers in regards to commercial, logistical and technical questions
- Develop new business in your region in the manufacturing industry
- Developing of customer specific solutions for our clients’ C-Part-Management
- Expansion of the sales area under your responsibility, developing of established clients and winning new clients
- Close cooperation with our branch in Cardiff and the company’s headquarter in Bad Mergentheim, Germany
- A background in sales or a fixing and fastening related business would be preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Resident in the sales area and willingness to travel within the UK as well as Germany if required for training needs
- Committed and target focused
What we offer:
- Ambitious, exciting and interesting tasks in a dynamic and innovative wholesale-company
- Possibility to create your own working environment and act proactively
- High level of freedom and personal development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this function, please send your CV/Résumé (online applications are accepted) to email@example.com, stating the vacant position, your salary wishes and the earliest possible start date.
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see here. You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our Data protection declaration.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.