Current information of Würth Industrie Service
On this page we always provide you with the latest information on the impact of the Corona pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- Information letter 28 July 2022, Statement on Supply Situation Energy
- Information letter 07 April 2022, Current Situation in Ukraine with Regard to Supply Chains
- Information letter 09 February 2021, Current Situation in Ukraine with Regard to Supply Chains
- Information letter 23 March 2020, Precautionary measures with regard to corona virus
- Information letter 15 March 2020, Precautionary measures with regard to corona virus
- Information letter 09 March 2020, Security of supply due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Information letter 25 February 2020, Security of supply due to coronavirus (COVID-2019)
- Information letter 28 January 2020, Security of supply due to coronavirus (nCoV)
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see here. You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our Data protection declaration.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.
The Würth Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG collects and processes the personal data provided in the form in order to process the requested request for you. Please note the mandatory fields in the forms. The legal basis for this processing, the absolutely necessary data, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, implementation of a pre-contractual measure. The processing of data voluntarily provided by you is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Thereafter, processing is permissible which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to have contact with you, our customers, to improve our consulting quality and to be able to contact you more easily in case of possible queries. The data collected will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary to process your enquiry and to contact you. They are then deleted.
Supplementary data protection information, in particular regarding your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and complaint, can be found in our data protection declaration.