The self-locking hexagon nuts with clamping part can be used in particular in the following industries:
- rail and traffic
- construction and forestry machines
- shipbuilding industry
- error-free and easy installation
- possible use of standard external threads (screws) with "medium" tolerance class
- uniform distribution of tension forces on all threads
- No tearing of the threads
- affordable, as no additional parts are needed
- reuse without degradation
Further advantages without undercutting:
- no damage to the surface on the workpiece/counter material
- corrosion resistance is thus not affected
With us, you will always find the right product.
Every single industry requires products that are geared to very specific purposes. To support the requirements of a market holistically, we consistently analyse the current needs and future requirements of our customers.
This resulted in our W.TEC® product series with products for requirements-based solutions and industry-specific innovations. We guarantee optimal and consistent quality and first-class technical service. We can give you expert advice and best practices so that you will always find the right product, be it plastic cabs, slings, screws for thermoplastic materials or many more.